Spring Floral 2017 Runway
If the runways are any indication of what’s to be hot this spring, we’ll continue to see a lot of stripes and graphic prints and metallic, but what’s back with a vengeance? Yup, spring florals! And it couldn’t happen at a better time. Nothing says spring like a feminine floral print. The 2017 runways had all kinds of spring florals this year, both bold and daring ones and pretty and delicate ones.
Lord knows nobody but celebrities can get away with wearing the whacky stuff straight off the runway, so here’s a few of my picks for how to do floral right this spring all of which are VERY accessible and all under $100.
- J Crew Silk Top in Vintage Floral $60
- Old Navy Floral Pintuck Swing Blouse $24
- Banana Republic Easy Care Off the Shoulder Floral Top $88
- Guess Dylan Blouse $69
- ASOS Blouse in Floral Print with Ruffle Front $55
- Closet London Prom Satin Midi-Skirt $91
- Avery-Fit Bold Floral Crop $59
- Samara Floral Print Maxi Skirt $54
- White House Black Market Floral Wide-Leg Pants $70
- Who What Wear Pleat Back Pencil Skirt $28
And I’m not sure we all need 5 pairs of floral shoes, but I saw these and had to share – one pair in our closet is ok, right? Okay, maybe two, one for dressy one for casual.